Access to Information Requests 2011
April – December 2011
|REQUEST NUMBER||SUMMARY OF REQUEST||DISPOSITION||NUMBER OF PAGES RELEASED|
|A2011-002||Provide copies of all complaints received regarding food selection, menus, food plans etc. for inmates.||Disclosed in part||178|
|A2011-003||Please refer to the Annual Report of the Office of the Correctional Investigator, 2009-2010, page 64, Table B: Complaints by Institution/Region. The table indicates there were 200 complaints from Port-Cartier Institution during the reporting period. How do those 200 complaints break down as per Table A: Complaints by Category? How do those 200 complaints break down as per Table D: Disposition of Complaints by Action?||Disclosed in part||4|
|A2011-004||We would appreciate being provided with any information that your Office has regarding changes to the GRS policy and the position of Public Safety Canada on this issue.||Disclosed in part||4|
1. Copy of the 2004-05 annual report of the Correctional Investigator Canada.
2. Copy of the 2005-06 annual report of the Correctional Investigator Canada.
3. Copy of the 2006-07 annual report of the Correctional Investigator Canada.
4. Copy of the 2007-08 annual report of the Correctional Investigator Canada.
5. Copy of the 2008-09 annual report of the Correctional Investigator Canada.
6. Copy of the 2009-10 annual report of the Correctional Investigator Canada.
7. Copy of all documents that, according to the Correctional Investigator, constantly refer to the timelessness of the grievance procedure.
8. Copy of all documents that discuss the overall fairness of the offender grievance procedure, including the responsibilities set out in section 90 of the CCRA.
9. Copy of all other related expert studies or all other documents that confirm the issues related to the offender grievance procedure.
|Disclosed in part||478|
|A2011-006||Copies of all completed investigation reports related to the Rockwood and Stony Mountain institutions between 2005 and 2010.||Disclosed in part||81|
|A2011-010||All records from 2009 to the present date related to "double occupancy" and "double bunking" in federal institutions, including investigation reports. Exclude records already published on the OCI web site.||Disclosed in part||767|
|A2011-011||I would like to see statistic on prisoner complaints regarding over crowding & other issues surrounding conditions on confinement, including which institutions complaints originate. I would also be interested in seeing what research and information shaped your recommendations on 'Managing Population Pressures' on page 34-36 of your 'Annual Report of the Office of the Correctional Investigation: 2009-2010'.||Disclosed in part||76|
|A2011-012||XXX forwarded to us a letter from Correctional Investigator Howard Sapers to Commissioner Don Head sent on January 20, 2011. I am writing to inquire as to whether Correctional Investigator Sapers received any responses from the Commissioner, and if so, if you would forward a copy to my office?||All disclosed||4|
|A2011-013||I request the correspondence written between June 6, 2009 to June 6, 2011, between the Correctional Investigator of Canada and the Commissioner of the Correctional Service of Canada on the short-and-medium-term accommodation strategies or plans for women offenders.||All disclosed||9|
- Date modified